STOWMARKET CHIMNEY SWEEP
WORKING PROCEDURES with Coronavirus Covid 19
I would like to assure all my customers that I take their safety very seriously.
Prior to Covid 19, I operated my business with strict regard to safety procedures which protected both myself and the home owner, as well as their property, by using appropriate protection to floor coverings and using the correct method of dust control measures with the use of a P3 dust mask and clean gloves as standard on every job.
Due to Covid 19, I have now introduced an ENHANCED level of protection for the home owner and myself which I offer below –
• When booking your appointment, I will ask you to confirm that everyone in your household has been free of Coronavirus symptoms for at least 7 days and that no-one is isolating. I will confirm the same for my household.
• I will contact you the day before your appointment to confirm the health status of your and our household and will ask again on arrival to your property.
• Please ensure the route to the chimney/fire is the shortest and clear any furniture and ornaments away leaving space to work. Clear out any ashes if possible.
• Please ventilate the room/s with open windows ahead of my visit where possible.
• We will all, observe recommended social distancing and ask that you remain in another room during the sweeping process.
• A clean plastic sheet, will be laid on top of your floor coverings to allow my work sheets to be separated from your carpets and removed appropriately.
• On completion, I will issue a certificate, this can be sent to you by email or method of your choosing.
• I would like electronic payment please – Sort code & Account number to be advised on completion.
• Finally, I will remove my gloves and apply hand sanitiser on leaving.
If you require further advise or wish to make a booking, please call via my contact details.
Saturday morning appointments available.
A clean and reliable service
Up to date equipment
A controlled cleaning process
No mess or fuss!
Agas and Rayburns
Traditional brush and rod
Approved vacuum cleaner to remove the deposits into a contained unit
Stowmarket Chimney Sweep can also offer general repairs:
Replace worn rope seals
Fire bricks & bars
and cracked or broken glass
For an over-the-phone, free, no obligation quotation please call
Ian on 01449 775 453
Mobile 07943 078 798
Walsham le Willows